Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01131 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 106% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,541 (2,966,125 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (42 minutes ago)