Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.805 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,108元 ($2,073) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (34 minutes ago)