Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.385 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,669 ($2,297) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)