Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.461 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,181 ($2,195) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (35 minutes ago)