Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 26% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,650 (€2,685) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)