Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.763 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 65% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,490元 (€2,768) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)