Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.718 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,608元 (€1,893) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)