Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.978 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,058元 (€1,762) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)