Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.519 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,689 (£2,428) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)