Cost of living in Legnica, Poland vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.800 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 8,649元 (4,804 zł) in Legnica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)