Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12591 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,400 (Php98,483) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (32 minutes ago)