Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 25% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,281 (€2,758) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (33 minutes ago)