Cost of living in Le Havre, France vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.718 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 24% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,873元 (€1,927) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)