Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.787 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,374元 ($2,707) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)