Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.655 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 113% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,483 (CHF 3,529) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (43 minutes ago)