Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.854 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 22% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,735 ($1,858) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)