Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.858 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,673 (1,702 CUC) in Las Tunas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)