Cost of living comparison between Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.342 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,634 (€2,266) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)