Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,449 (€2,350) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $59 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $70 (32 minutes ago)