Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14151 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 34% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 7,214元 (RD$ 50,980) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)