Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,138 (€1,944) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)