Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20136 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,878 (68,921 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)