Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19616 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,460 (68,618 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)