Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02165 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 25% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,249 (519,512 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)