Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.130 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 31% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,977元 (7,970 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)