Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.081 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,344元 (7,373 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)