Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,944 (8,538 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)