Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.063 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,384 (7,459 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)