Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,773 ($b14,890) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (42 minutes ago)