Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.866 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,317 ($2,085) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (42 minutes ago)