Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.811 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 41% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,871 (€2,160) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)