Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 41% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,313 (€2,333) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (29 minutes ago)