Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05764 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,165 (¥367,191) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)