Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06087 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,659 (¥322,946) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)