Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06232 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,481 (¥312,617) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)