Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05798 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,410 (¥369,273) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (41 minutes ago)