Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 22.428 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 68% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,812元 (Dinar 973) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)