Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08091 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 15% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 10,194元 (Taka 125,998) in Kushtia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)