Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 23% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 10,008元 in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)