Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06069 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,480 (¥320,966) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)