Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06175 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,463元 (¥331,375) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)