Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05737 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,073 (¥280,146) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)