Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04013 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 30% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,851 (419,935 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)