Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,805 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.669 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,282 (RM5,563) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)