Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06582 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 32% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,493 (113,834 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)