Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.792 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 108% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 26,978元 (kr 34,065) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)