Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.827 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 121% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,553 (kr 41,782) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)