Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.828 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 112% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,496 (kr 41,640) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)