Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 113% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,676 (kr 33,999) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)