Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 956 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.825 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,395 (5,695 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)