Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.876 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 132% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,875 (HK$31,829) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)