Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01167 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,728元 (1,176,638 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)