Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01206 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,905 (1,153,243 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)