Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01202 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,765 (1,144,852 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)