Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01188 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 8% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,996 (1,177,852 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)