Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,046 (€2,453) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (31 minutes ago)