Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.615 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,092 (RM6,249) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)