Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.551 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,814 (RM7,618) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (43 minutes ago)