Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.667 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 11,650元 (RM6,991) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)