Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.648 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 12,593元 (RM7,640) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)