Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.545 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,909 (RM7,708) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,050 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (36 minutes ago)