Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.565 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,115 (RM8,378) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)