Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.541 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,737 (RM8,263) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)