Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.800 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,186元 (6,769 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)