Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.688 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,158 (9,570 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)