Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.890 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,159 (8,020 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)