Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.831 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,397 (10,045 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (5 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (about 1 hour ago)