Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.684 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,771 (9,961 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)