Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.846 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,696 (7,421 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (40 minutes ago)