Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10190 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 44% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,182 (₨60,664) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)