Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 35% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,701 (4,715,845 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)