Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00168 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 36% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,651 (4,567,289 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (44 minutes ago)