Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00212 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 34% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,849 (4,650,308 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)