Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 47% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,319 (8,097,944 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr130 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)