Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 47% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,861 (8,834,449 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (33 minutes ago)