Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06105 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,181元 (¥297,812) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $429 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)