Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05827 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,471 (¥299,809) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)