Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,830 ($2,592) in Kodiak, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (31 minutes ago)