Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,017 (€2,559) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)