Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06210 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 118% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,136 (¥420,898) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)