Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05979 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,265 (¥338,955) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)