Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19616 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,776 (70,230 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)