Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20275 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,676 (72,386 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)