Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.652 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,014 (RM6,667) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (31 minutes ago)