Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.555 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,442 (RM9,287) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)