Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.545 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,643 (RM9,478) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (33 minutes ago)