Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.607 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,493 (RM5,907) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)