Cost of living comparison between Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.075 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,232 (C$3,790) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)