Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.274 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,972元 (C$2,839) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)