Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06196 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,771元 (¥270,675) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)