Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05873 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,554 (¥332,967) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)